Position: Full Time and Part Time Kids Connection Program Specialist
Location: Family Services of Southeast Texas – Beaumont, TX
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in presenting prevention education to children in schools, in a group setting and to the community.
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with collecting data for grant reporting to assure compliance with state contract and agency requirements regarding confidentially, liability, and mandatory reporting.
- English/Spanish speaking preferred.
- Social media speaking and posting
- Ability to present community education programs as well as solid oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher and Web-search
- Advanced communication, positive attitude, detail oriented
- Experienced in presenting school, group and community education programs is a must.
High school diploma required: Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field preferred.
Job Types: Full-time and Part Time (Please specify full time or part time position.)
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
All clients and staff are require to wear some type of face covering and hand sanitizer is provided.
Application Procedure: Email resume to Jennifer Gilmore at email@example.com